How it works
- Click on the Mission tab in the poker client and select ‘Opt In’.
- Complete the daily missions to receive a spin on the prize wheel.
- There is one mission each day of the promotion period.
Things you should know
- You need to opt in once in the promotion period to take part.
- The promotion runs every day from 00:00 (UK time) on 01/07/2020 to 23:59 (UK time) on 24/07/2020 (The promotion period).
- There is one mission each day during the promotion period.
- Missions: 01/07/2020 00:00 (UK time) – 24/07/2020 23:59 (UK time).
- Reward Wheels: 01/07/2020 00:00 (UK time) – 01/08/2020 00:00 (UK time).
How does the promotion work?
- To take part in this promotion, opt in in the Missions tab in the poker client.
- Every day in the promotion period (shown under things you should know above) you can take part in a new mission which will show in the missions tab.
- If you complete a mission you will get one free spin on the prize wheel. This gives you a chance to win one of the prizes shown in the following table. The table also shows the chances of winning each prize.
€5 twister ticket
€1 twister ticket
€0.50 twister ticket
If you win a cash prize or tournament ticket
- If you win a cash prize from your free spin of the prize wheel, this will automatically be added to your real balance (the total funds that you have paid into your poker account and all winnings from them) for you to withdraw or use to play poker games (except side games) that are not promotion games.
- The cash prize will be converted into the currency of your account, at the exchange rate that applies when you win the cash.
- If you win a tournament ticket from your free spin of the prize wheel, this will automatically be added to your poker account for you to use to buy in to a tournament with the equivalent buy-in.
- You must use the tournament ticket within seven days of it being added to your poker account. If you don’t, it will automatically be deleted.
Cancelling this promotion
- You can cancel this promotion at any time by contacting Customer Services using the contact details on the Contact Us page on our website.
- When you cancel this promotion, you will stop being able to take part in it. Any tickets or spins from it will be deleted from your account.
- We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following:
a. Using minimal risk wagering patterns (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risk).
b. Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
c. Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to. This includes taking part in any personalised promotions forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you).
d. Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
e. Colluding with other customers (That is plotting with others in order to get an unfair advantage).
f. Using more than one account per household or per IP address.
If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either void any bets funded by a bonus (That is treat them as if they had never been placed), or remove any winnings related to any bonus.
- Regardless of anything set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time unless we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
- You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
- We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
- We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
a. without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
b. by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions.
c. We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
- We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
- Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms, as well as these terms and conditions, before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
Video Help Guides
Click here for a visual FAQ on RTP and Fairness.