*Invite only and opt in required. Offer runs every Wednesday from 22/08/18 until 19/12/18. Bonuses are randomly designated as either Cash Game Tickets of €5/€10 (max bonus) or Bonus Money of €5/€10 (max bonus). Bonus expiry 5 days from issue. Game mode, type, bet type, table size and full terms apply.
Poker Hump Day Bonus
Enjoy Hump Day with a bonus boost from us to use at our poker tables.
Check your account from 18:00 every Wednesday to see which bonus prize we have dropped into your account.
Happy Hump Day.
How it works:
1. Login to your account at 18:00 every Wednesday
2. We will drop in a bonus for you to play on our poker tables
3. Click ‘Accept’ in the opt in pop up message to accept the bonus
4. Bonus expires 5 days after issue
1. This "Hump Day Bonus" promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill", "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
2. Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
3. The Promotion is valid on the Poker page of the Website from 10:00:01 on 22 August 2018 to 23:59:59 on 19 December 2018 (UK Time) (the "Promotion Period").
4. For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£) sterling (e.g. US$, CA$ or €), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£) sterling, the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
5. This Promotion is a private promotion and is only available to customers who received this Promotion offer via an invite.
6. You may not share this Promotion with any other person.
7. You are not eligible to participate in this Promotion unless you received the invitation to do so directly from us.
How do you take part in the Promotion?
8. In order to take part in this Promotion on any Wednesday during the Promotion Period, on that Wednesday you need to:
a. Accept the invite sent to you via email and log into your Account; and
b. Once you log into your Account, opt-in to the Promotion by clicking the ["Accept"] button in the pop up message in the Poker Software or on the relevant advert for the Promotion to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion.
How does the Promotion work?
9. You will receive an email to confirm that a Bonus Prize has been added to your Account at 18:00 (UK Time) every Wednesday of the Promotion Period.
10. Following opt-in, the Bonus Prizes (as defined below) will automatically be credited to your Account.
11. The Bonus Prizes are only valid for 5 days after the day of issue.
12. Please note that this Promotion is not available to customers who are resident in any countries/territories in which we do not accept business from as set out on our Website.
13. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Bonus Spins and/or Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
14. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Real Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
The Bonus Prizes
15. €5 Cash Game Ticket: Game mode, type, bet type and table size apply, 40 WHPoints to redeem, Expires in 5 days if not used and redeemed.
16. €10 Cash Game Ticket: Game mode, type, bet type and table size apply, 80 WHPoints to redeem, Expires in 5 days if not used and redeemed.
17. €5 Bonus Money: redemption at a rate of 50 WHPoints per €1, expires within 5 days if not redeemed.
18. €10 Bonus Money: redemption at a rate of 50 WHPoints per €1, expires within 5 days if not redeemed.
Altogether the ("Bonus Prizes").
How does the Cash Game Ticket Prize work?
19. If you are issued a €5 or €10 Cash Game Ticket (CGT) as a prize this will automatically be credited to your Poker Account.
20. You can use your €5 or €10 CGT on all cash game tables on the Poker Software which meet the following criteria, as specified on the relevant cash game (the "CGT Bonus Games"):
a. Game mode - cash game tables only (including "Speed Poker" and "Regular Cash" tables);
b. Game type - "Six Plus Hold'em", "Texas Hold'em" or "Omaha";
c. Bet type - "No Limit", "Fixed Limit" or "Pot Limit";
d. Table size - 6, 8 or 9 players (excluding all 2 player tables and all "Heads Up" tables); and
e. Stakes (small blind / big blind) - up to €0.05 / €0.10.
21. You can wager your CGT on the Cash Game tables only, and you must do so within 5 days from the date the ticket was issued (the "CGT Bonus Period"). If you have not used your CGT, or if the Minimum WHPoints (as defined below) have not been achieved, within the CGT Bonus Period, your CGT will automatically be deleted from your Cash Game Ticket Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
22. You can use your CGT on more than one CGT Bonus Game simultaneously (i.e. you can split your €5/€10 CGT between multiple CGT Bonus Games at the same time).
23. Where you have bought in to a CGT Bonus Game using your CGT (in whole or in part), you cannot also buy in to that CGT Bonus Game using chips acquired with funds from your Real Balance and any subsequent chips in the relevant cash game in that CGT Bonus Game must be acquired using your CGT.
24. When you place a successful wager using your CGT, any winnings will be allocated to your Real Balance.
25. Once you have received your CGT (by following the steps below), you can use your ticket on our "Poker Software", which can be:
a. Downloaded by clicking on the "Download" button on the "Poker Home" page on the Website; or
i) by clicking on the "Instant Play" button on the "Poker Home" page; or
ii) via the William Hill mobile app.
How to transfer your CGT from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance?
26. Your CGT cannot be transferred from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance until you have accumulated at least 40 WHPoints (€5 CGT) / 80 WHPoints (€10 CGT WHPoints). ("Minimum WHPoints").
27. When you contribute to the pot in any of the CGT Bonus Games (including funds from your CGT), you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand from funds you have contributed to the pot on the relevant cash table (the rake taken is based on iPoker's Rake Ranges).
28. Once you have achieved the Minimum WHPoints, your CGT will automatically transfer to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw it as cash or wager it in non-Promotion play.
29. If you have wagered your CGT (or a portion thereof) in any of the CGT Bonus Games and the Minimum WHPoints have been reached, your CGT will not transfer to your Real Balance until you have finished all CGT Bonus Games in which you have wagered your CGT and you have exited the relevant CGT Bonus Games.
30. If you attempt to transfer your CGT from your Cash Game Ticket Balance to your Real Balance before the Minimum WHPoints have been achieved, the CGT will automatically be deleted from your Cash Game Ticket Balance and your participation in the CGT Bonus will automatically end.
31. You can track the number of WHPoints you have earned and the number of additional WHPoints you need to achieve to reach the Minimum WHPoints by clicking on:
a. the "Tickets" option on the "My Info" tab on the Downloaded Software;
b. the "Tickets" tab in Instant Play; or
c. the "Tickets" option on the "More" tab on the Mobile App.
32. Cash Game Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be converted to cash.
How does the Bonus Money Prize work?
33. If you are issued €5 or €10 bonus money ("Bonus Money Bonus") as a prize this will automatically be credited to your Poker Account.
34. You can redeem your Bonus Money Bonus as real cash into your Real Balance (in instalments or "chunks"), by accumulating WHPoints by taking part in any cash table games or tournaments on the Poker Software ("Bonus Money Games").
35. Each time you:
a. contribute money to the pot in in any Bonus Money Game which is a cash table game, you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand from funds you have contributed to the pot on that cash table (the rake taken is based on iPoker's Rake Ranges); or
b. buy in to any Bonus Money Game which is a tournament, you will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 in tournament fees you have paid.
36. Your Bonus Money Bonus can be redeemed in chunks, you will receive €1 into your Real Balance for every 50 WHPoints you accumulate on the Bonus Money Games; and
37. Once you have accumulated the required number of points needed to release a chunk of your Bonus Money Bonus, the relevant portion of your Bonus Money Bonus will be transferred to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw it as cash or continue to wager it in non-Promotion play.
38. For example, if you've received the €5 Bonus Money and you take part in Bonus Money Games and you accumulate 70 WHPoints. The first 50 WHPoints would be redeemed against your Bonus Money Bonus, you would receive €1 into your Real Balance and €4 of your Bonus Money Bonus would remain outstanding. Your 20 remaining WHPoints would remain on your Poker Account and you would need to accumulate a further 30 WHPoints (i.e. 20 + 30 = 50 WHPoints) to redeem the next €1 of your Bonus Money Bonus, and so on for the rest €3.
39. Your Bonus Money Bonus must be redeemed in full within 5 days of the date on which your Bonus Money Bonus was credited to your Poker Account ("Bonus Money Bonus Period"). If your Bonus Money Bonus has not been redeemed in full within the Bonus Money Bonus Period, then the amount of the Bonus Money Bonus that has not been redeemed will automatically be deleted from your Poker Account.
40. You can view the amount of your Bonus Money Bonus that you have redeemed (and the amount still outstanding) and the number of WHPoints you have accumulated and the number of points needed to release your next chunk:
a. on the Downloaded Software, by clicking on the "My Info" tab at the top of the screen and then on the "Bonus" tab; or
b. on Instant Play or on the Mobile App by clicking on the "More" tab on the right hand side of the screen (or left side for instant play) and then on the "Bonus" tab.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to the Bonus Prizes?
41. The Wagering Requirement will apply from the moment the relevant CGT is added to your Cash Game Ticket Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise the ticket will automatically be deleted from your Account.
42. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement for the relevant CGT, your CGT will automatically transfer to your Real Balance from where you will be able to withdraw it as cash or wager it in non-Promotion play.
43. The wagering requirement for each CGT is 40 WHPoints/€4 rake (€5 CGT) and 80 WHPoints/€8 rake (€10 CGT).
44. For the €5 or €10 Bonus Money Bonus you will need to accumulate WHPoints in order to redeem your bonus money of €1 for every 50 WHPoints.
45. Once you have accumulated the required number of points needed to release a chunk of your Bonus Money Bonus, the relevant portion of your Bonus Money Bonus will be transferred to your Real Balance.
46. Once this bonus money is transferred to your Real Balance there will be no wagering requirements.
How do funds in your Poker Account contribute to wagers you place?
47. When you place a wager in any of the Selected Games, the stake will be taken from your Poker Account in the following order of priority:
a. initially, from your Bonus Balance; and
b. then, if the stake exceeds the value of your Bonus Balance, the remaining stake will be taken from your Real Balance.
How are winnings allocated to your Poker Account?
48. When you place a successful wager in any of the Selected Games, then your winnings will be split between your Real Balance and your Bonus Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
How do you cancel the Bonus Prize?
49. You may choose to cancel the Bonus Prize at any time by:
a. Contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the bonus prize using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.
50. Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds in respect of that Bonus will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
51. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
a. using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
b. using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
c. Sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
d. concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
e. colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
f. using more than one account per household or per IP address, together Promotional Play Restrictions.
52. Where you are in breach any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a Bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
53. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Main Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
54. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Buy-in Balance (including any sums you have wagered) being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
55. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
a. without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
b. any other valid reason, by giving you notice in advance of the change. We shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms). We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion (for example, where this is required due to a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion.
56. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
57. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
a. "Account" means your online account with William Hill which can be accessed via the Website;
b. "Cash Game Ticket" or "CGT" means any bonus funds credited to your Cash Game Ticket Balance as cash game tickets (including your €5/10 CGT), which can be wagered on cash games on the Poker Software only;
c. "Cash Game Ticket Balance" means the total sum of all Cash Game Tickets credited to your Poker Account which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotion play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the minimum number of WHPoints required to release the relevant Cash Game Ticket from the Cash Game Ticket Balance has not been achieved);
d. WHPoints" means points that that can be accumulated by customers when they take part in cash games or tournaments on the Poker Software. Customers will accumulate 10 WHPoints for every €1 raked hand on cash tables or for every €1 in tournament fees paid; and
e. "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
f. "Bonus Money" means bonus funds which are credited to your Poker Account when you take part in certain bonus money promotions on the website (including your Bonus Money Bonus). Bonus Money can be redeemed as real cash into your Real Balance if you complete certain wagering objectives (as specified in the applicable promotion terms);
g. "Bonus Funds" means a Bonus plus any winnings from wagers placed using that Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
h. "Buy-In Balance" means the balance on your Account containing any funds which you are required to commit from your Main Balance in order to participate in any "buy-in" promotions available on the Website ("Buy-In Amounts"), and any winnings from wagers placed using Buy-In Amounts which are allocated to your Buy-In Balance in accordance with the applicable "buy-in" promotion terms;
i. "Main Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
j. "Total Balance" means the cumulative total sum of funds contained in your Main Balance, your Buy-In Balance and your Bonus Balance.