|Click OK to download our free software while browsing the site.|
Be a fan of the William Hill Poker page on Facebook and get ready for some great rewards! That's right - clicking the "Like" button is a ticket to some fantastic offers, available exclusively to our Facebook fans.
But wait, there's more!
We've got lots of other fun competitions, great poker tips and videos among other things, so it's worth checking our page every day. Who knows, you could walk away with some great prizes!
1. This promotion is open to Players Club members only.
2. Players from the following countries are NOT eligible to take part in any William Hill Poker Facebook promotions: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Libya, Martinique, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Norway, Philippines, Réunion, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, USA (including incorporated and unincorporated territories) or any other country that William Hill Poker does not operate in.
1. The William Hill Poker "Exclusive Facebook Offers" promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at http://poker.williamhill.com (the "Website"), by WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar. It is a condition of entry of the Promotion that these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") together with the terms and conditions of the Website (together referred to as the "Promotion Terms") are accepted, and by entering into the Promotion the entrant accepts and agrees to abide by the Promotion Terms. In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. Promotions are only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in jurisdictions in which online poker gambling is not banned by applicable law (if any). It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion.
3. William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice. William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
4. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.