Put your Club Points to good use by swapping them for cash, tournament tokens or bonuses! Depending on the amount of Club Points you have in your William Hill Poker account you can receive various rewards, ranging from €1 and all the way up to a whopping €70,000!
Converting Club Points is extremely easy. You can choose any reward you want by clicking on the Cash,or Token tabs below; you just need to have that required amount of Club Points in your William Hill Poker account.
Points to bonus money is not available at this time.
Conversion of points won't be available until March 31st, The new Players Club will be launched on April 1st.
You can trade in your Club Points for real cash! Simply click on the Cash tab below, then select the cash reward you would like to receive. Once the money is in your William Hill Poker account, you can use it to sit down at the poker tables, play some casino games or simply withdraw it - the choice is yours.
Tournament tokens allow you to play tournaments without having to pay a cash buy-in. You can use your Club Points to buy tokens for all sorts of tournaments - this is a better alternative than buying the cash for the tournaments you want to play, as the conversion rate is better.
Example: A €50 token costs you 53,500 Club Points, compared to the 73,000 Club Points you need to get €50 cash.
1. Players must have sufficient points in their account to cover the entire cash conversion request submitted. Insufficient point balances will result in the order cancellation.
2. Converting points to cash is only possible if no more than 40% of the Club Points were accumulated through winnings on points tournaments.
3. Please allow three business days for cash to be credited once an order is confirmed.
4. Once a confirmed order has been made, cancellations or changes in the original request will not be permitted.
5. Tokens and Bonus Money have 30 days expiration period from the date of issue. Pending Bonus Money have a redemption rate of €3.50 for every 400 WH Points accumulated.
6. All Club Points conversion requests are subject to William Hill Poker's approval. The decision will be made according to the William Hill Poker loyalty scheme policy which is based on the player's lifetime bonus ratio and subjected to the iPoker network bonus policy. (Note: the lifetime bonus amount does not include the player's redeemed first deposit bonus amount). Players can enquire about their bonus ratio through Customer Support.
7. If a player requests three or more rewards on the same period, they will be processed in the following order: 1) Bonus Dollars, 2) Live Event Packages, 3) Tokens, 4) Cash Bonuses.
8. This promotion is open to Players Club members only.
9. Players purchasing packages will represent William Hill Poker at the respective land-based event. By participating in this promotion winning players agree to wear William Hill merchandise during the event and allow William Hill Poker to use their names, Poker Nicknames and pictures on Facebook and the William Hill Poker website and related websites, including but not limited to interviews, articles and other promotional materials.
1. The William Hill Poker "Points to Cash" promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at http://poker.williamhill.com (the "Website"), by WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar. It is a condition of entry of the Promotion that these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") together with the terms and conditions of the Website (together referred to as the "Promotion Terms") are accepted, and by entering into the Promotion the entrant accepts and agrees to abide by the Promotion Terms. In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in jurisdictions in which online poker gambling is not banned by applicable law (if any). It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion.
3. William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice. William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
4. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. The William Hill Poker Manager decision is final.