1. Players must have sufficient points in their account to cover the entire cash conversion request submitted. Insufficient point balances will result in the order cancellation.
2. Converting points to cash is only possible if no more than 40% of the points were accumulated through winnings on points tournaments.
3. Please allow three business days for cash to be credited once an order is confirmed.
4. Once a confirmed order has been made, cancellations or changes in the original request will not be permitted.
5. Tokens and Bonuses have 30 days expiration period from the date of issue. Bonus Dollars have a redemption rate of $5 for every 400 WH Points accumulated.
6. All WH Award Point conversion requests are subject to William Hill Poker's approval. The decision will be made according to the William Hill Poker loyalty scheme policy which is based on the player's lifetime bonus ratio and subjected to the iPoker network bonus policy. (Note: the lifetime bonus amount does not include the player's redeemed first deposit bonus amount). Players can enquire about their bonus ratio through Customer Support.
7. If a player requests three or more rewards on the same period, they will be processed in the following order: 1) Bonus Dollars, 2) Live Event Packages, 3) Tokens, 4) Cash Bonuses.
8. The promotion is not available to Special Deal players.
9. Players purchasing packages will represent William Hill Poker at the respective land-based event. By participating in this promotion winning players agree to wear William Hill merchandise during the event and allow William Hill Poker to use their names, Poker Nicknames and pictures on Facebook and the William Hill Poker website and related websites, including but not limited to interviews, articles and other promotional materials.
William Hill ha creato un sito internet appositamente per l'Italia. Per i residenti in Italia è necessario procedere alla registrazione su tale sito.
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible software on your PC of at least 50 MB size, which will enable you to register and play on our software platform. The application can be uninstalled completely cleanly using the normal remove programs options in Windows. No functions of the software will remain after uninstalling.
William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited (RGL no. 034 & 042) a company registered in Gibraltar, licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner . The registered office of William Hill is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with registered company number 99191. William Hill is a registered I.B.A.S. bookmaker.