No money in your poker balance? If you wish to either make a deposit or transfer funds to Poker from your Main Account Balance please click the Cashier button located on the bottom right side of your William Hill Poker client.
Note: You can also transfer funds to other William Hill Poker players. For more information please scroll down or click here.
Note : Your first transfer will act as the trigger towards your new player bonus (up to £1,200). For more information, please visit our New Player Bonus page.
Clicking on the Cashier button will open a new secure browser page (This deposit page is secured by Thawte SSL). Simply select the relevant payment type and follow the deposit steps, then click Deposit.
Once you have made your deposit, you will need to transfer the funds into your Poker account. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to the William Hill Poker home page and click the blue Log In button located at the top right side.
2. Click on My Account and then click on Transfer Funds
3. A pop-up window will open. Choose Poker Account Balance from the second drop down menu and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
4. Click Transfer Funds.
Note: You can use the same steps to transfer funds into your other William Hill accounts like Casino, or Bingo. Please note you will need to set up accounts before you can do this.
You also have the option of transferring money to other William Hill Poker players. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log into your William Hill Poker software
2. Click on My Account on the top left side of the client
3. On the pop-up window select Player Transfer
4. Fill out the amount, nickname and email address fields
5. Click Transfer Money
Note: Transfers are subject to Security department approval, and may be subject to delay. In some cases, other information or confirmation may be required. Players may not be able to transfer funds or receive transferred funds due to local laws.
Please remember that: