SHOW SIDE GAMES BAR
1. Players must have sufficient points in their account to cover the entire cash conversion request submitted. Insufficient point balances will result in the order cancellation.
2. Converting points to cash is only possible if no more than 40% of the Club Points were accumulated through winnings on points tournaments.
3. Please allow three business days for cash to be credited once an order is confirmed.
4. Once a confirmed order has been made, cancellations or changes in the original request will not be permitted.
5. Tokens and Bonus Money have 30 days expiration period from the date of issue. Pending Bonus Money have a redemption rate of €3.50 for every 400 WH Points accumulated.
6. All Club Points conversion requests are subject to William Hill Poker's approval. The decision will be made according to the William Hill Poker loyalty scheme policy which is based on the player's lifetime bonus ratio and subjected to the iPoker network bonus policy. (Note: the lifetime bonus amount does not include the player's redeemed first deposit bonus amount). Players can enquire about their bonus ratio through Customer Support.
7. If a player requests three or more rewards on the same period, they will be processed in the following order: 1) Bonus Dollars, 2) Live Event Packages, 3) Tokens, 4) Cash Bonuses.
8. This promotion is open to Players Club members only.
9. Players purchasing packages will represent William Hill Poker at the respective land-based event. By participating in this promotion winning players agree to wear William Hill merchandise during the event and allow William Hill Poker to use their names, Poker Nicknames and pictures on Facebook and the William Hill Poker website and related websites, including but not limited to interviews, articles and other promotional materials.
You have chosen to receive:
Did you know that you can get: ?
That's a much better redemption rate for you! It’s worth your while to keep on playing - you’ll get more value for your points.
Remember! The more Club Points you collect, the higher their value!
All conversion requests are subject to William Hill Poker's approval. Request is subjected to T&C and Security check and can take up to 3 business days. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further details. General Terms and Conditions apply.
|Language||Free Phone||International Phone|
|English||0800 014 9470||00800 3551 3551|
|German||Germany: 0800 5890804||00359 2 421 8342|
|Austria: 0800 006059|
|Russian||88001009238||00359 2 421 8344|
|Polish||00800 121 4263||N/A|
|French||N/A||00359 2 421 8345|
|Swedish||0200 89 33 77||N/A|
For countries not listed above, please dial 00 800 3551 3551. This is a freephone number and contacts the English language support, but players from outside Europe may need to dial a different access code.
To find the Freephone Number for your country, please see the FAQ section here.
All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To contact the William Hill Poker Customer Support team please use one of the email addresses below:
First, you need to download the William Hill Poker software from our Download page or click any "Free Download" button from our website. Once the download is completed, run the application and follow the step-by-step guide to complete the installation. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
In order to enjoy the full potential of the William Hill Poker Software, we recommend a minimum technical specification, to ensure the best user experience.
The action at the poker tables requires a minimum internet speed and computer processing ability in order to play, especially for time crtitical events to check / fold / raise on demand.
If you already have an existing account with William Hill, there is no need to set up a new one. All William Hill products use a shared login and wallet, so you just need to download and install the William Hill Poker software. Please note: when logging in for the first time you will be asked to choose a nickname, this will be the name displayed on the poker tables.
You have two ways to add funds to your William Hill Poker account:
1. Log into the William Hill Poker software then click on the "Cashier" button. Doing this will open a new secured browser window of our cashier, simply follow the steps and then click "Deposit".
2. Go to the William Hill Poker website and log in, then click on "My Account" and select "Deposit".
In some cases your deposit might go to your Main Account balance and not to your Poker balance. For more info on how to move the move funds into your William Hill Poker account please see our Transferring Funds page. This information is also relevant in cases where you want to move funds to/from your different William Hill balances (main balance, Casino balance, etc.).
Note: To withdraw your winnings please choose one of the two methods above but instead of deposit please select "Withdraw" and follow the steps.
At the moment we do not offer an Instant Play version of the William Hill Poker client. In order to play you will need to download and install the software.
William Hill Poker is part of the largest poker network in the world, with a multitude of cash games and tournaments running every day. We are home to some of the best offers in online poker, including:
As a new William Hill Poker player, you get access to various bonuses. For example, new players get a £1,200 First Deposit Bonus, a £10 Free Casino Side Games Bonus and a 1,000 Club Points Bonus. On top of that you also get entry to our exclusive "Gifts Palooza" freeroll where you can win an Xbox One, PlayStation 4, tournament tokens and many other cool gadgets. Find out more on our New Player Zone page.
Not only that, but you will also be eligible for various bonuses such as extra Club Points, free bets, freeroll tokens and more, simply for playing at William Hill Poker. Follow our Special Offers page for more info on how to get these rewards.
We also offer various bonuses to our loyal players via our Players Club. Depending on your Club Status, you can increase the rate at which you earn Club Points, get access to exclusive freerolls and more. See our Players Club page for more information.
Beginners' Tables are a great way to start your poker career at William Hill Poker as they are only available to new players (90 days from signing in to poker). You can play against other beginners for the first three months from sign-up date. There you can find cash games, Sit & Go's and daily freerolls so you can build your bankroll and get ready to jump into the bigger games.
WHPoints are awarded for all cash games and tournaments played. These points are multiplied based on your Club Status level, on contributed hands (cash games) and fees (tournaments and Sit & Go's) to give you your Club Points balance. The WHPoints are used for redeeming Bonus Dollars or Bonus Euros and they determine your Club Status. You can find out more about this on our WHPoints page.
You don't need to do anything to join the Players Club, all William Hill Poker players are automatically part of our exclusive rewards programme. You can, however, increase your Club Status by playing poker and earning Club Points. The higher your Club Status is, the better your rewards will be - visit our Players Club to find out more on the rewards we offer and how you can get them.
As you play at William Hill Poker, you earn WHPoints. To find out the number of WHPoints you have earned so far, simply log into the William Hill Poker client and click on "My Account" and select "WHPoints History". There you will be able to see the amount of WHPoints earned today, yesterday, last week or any other particular period of time. You will also be able to check the amount of Club Points earned, received or used.
William Hill Poker's exchange rate is taken from Oanda.com, using their exchange rate feed. The exchange rate is determined when a player sits at a cash table or buy-ins into a tournament. The exchange rate is updated once a day.
The exchange rate applied while entering a cash table or a tournament is the same as the one used while exiting the game. Additionally, William Hill Poker uses a "rounding mechanism feature" which is always beneficial for the player and players never lose that 1 cent when they sit in a table or top up. Data is recorded in our database with more than two digits after the decimal dot and calculations are using this data. In fact, we are only showing two digits after the decimal for graphical considerations.
Rake is based on contribution per hand (depending on stake levels). More information can be found on our Rake Limits page.
Yes, you can play up to 16 tables at the same time. To play more tables of the same type that you are currently on, simply click on the "Join Similar" button located on the bottom left-hand corner. A new table matching the same criteria (game type, stakes, and players per table) will open and you will be able to sit down right away.
To view your game history, simply log into the William Hill Poker client and then click on "My Account" located on the top left-hand corner of the client. A pop-up window will appear - click on either "Cash Table History" or "Tournament History", select the period you want the results for and then click on "Show Sessions" or "Show Tournaments" respectively.
You can find out more about this on our Firewalls page.
|Click OK to download our free software while browsing the site.|
William Hill has made the process of removing the Poker software quick and easy to do.
To uninstall simply follow the steps below:
Please note: the uninstall process may vary slightly depending on your computer's Operating System.
1. Go to "Start" menu
2. Go to control panel
3. Click on "Add or Remove Programs"
4. Find the William Hill Poker software from the list, and click the "Change/Remove" button
5. An uninstall wizard window will open:
6. Click "Next"
7. Click "Finish"
8. The uninstall process will begin
9. William Hill Poker software is removed from your computer
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible software on your PC of at least 50 MB size, which will enable you to register and play on our software platform. The application can be uninstalled completely cleanly using the normal remove programs options in Windows. No functions of the software will remain after uninstalling.