|Click OK to download our free software while browsing the site.|
William Hill Poker rewards players with bonus payments throughout the year.
There are five types of bonuses that players can receive:
1. The Cash Game Tickets (CGT) can only be used on the below:
• Bet type – No Limit/Fixed Limit/Pot Limit/All
• Game mode – Speed poker/Regular cash tabled/All
• Table size – 2/6/8/9/All
• Game type – Six plus holdem/Texas holdem/Omaha/All
• Stakes – 0.02/0.04/0.1/0.2/0.5/1/2/4/10/20/40/80/100/All
2. A single CGT can be used on more than one cash and/or speed game simultaneously
3. While CGT is used it cannot be redeemed until all the tables, where the CGT is used, are exited.
4. In order to redeem the CGT, WHPoints needs to be accumulated (according to each promotion)
5. The CGT is valid for X number of days from the time it was issued (the days amount is according to the certain condition or promotion), if redemption conditions are not met during this period, the CGT will be removed.
6. Once buy in to the cash/speed game was made using a CGT, any subsequent chips purchase, during the game session, can be done only using the same CGT applied in the initial buy in. when using a CGT for buy in and subsequent chips purchase, the player cannot bring real money in the same game.
7. Tracking the CGT status is available from the Poker software under My Info-> My Account-> Cash Game Tickets
1. Every Casino Side Games bonus has an expiration period (14 days in general); if a player has not met the wagering requirements within this period, their bonus and any pending winnings will expire and be removed from the account.
2. Winnings from any casino bonus will be transferred to the player's real balance only after having wagered the value of the bonus a certain number of times - this requirement is stated in the promotion terms (e.g. if a player received $20 bonus and has 20X amount he needs to wager, he will need to wager $400 before any winnings and the bonus will be transferred to the real balance). Further information on Wagering requirements is found in the table below:
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Casino Hold'em (all varieties)||25%|
|Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings)||25%|
|Baccarat (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)||20%|
|Video Poker (all varieties)||20%|
|Blackjack Switch, Pontoon (all varieties)||5%|
|All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties)||0%|
|All other games||100%|
*Stakes from all games in the William Hill Poker Side Games will count towards the qualifying criteria however certain games, including Roulette and Blackjack, have lower weighting than others. This is detailed above.
** Examples: A bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £25 for wagering requirements. A bet of £100 in Blackjack will calculated as £20 for wagering requirements.
3. Winnings are allowed to be withdrawn/transferred only once wagering requirements are met. If a withdrawal/transfer (from your Poker Account Balance into your Main Account/Casino Account balance) request is made prior to meeting the wagering requirements, the bonus and winnings will be removed.
4. While wagering on Casino Games, a player's real balance is used before any bonus balance.
5. Player bonus balance will be displayed when they play any of the William Hill Poker Casino Games available in the poker software only. The bonus amount will not be displayed in their accounts outside of the Poker Software -> Casino Games section.
6. Tracking the bonus wagering progress is possible through the poker software "My account > Casino Bonus" section.
7. Player will have to accept the bonus before it's added to the casino games balance, accepting of the bonus confirm you agreed to all the above T&C.
1. Free Spins bonuses are available on selected casino side games only: Blade, Kong the Eighth Wonder of the World, Spider-Man: Attack of The Green Goblin
2. Unless otherwise stated, any winnings gained from the Free Spins bonus are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of 10 times. This means players must wager at least 10 times the winnings before funds can be withdrawn (i.e. winnings of £10 must be wagered 10 times [£10X10 = £100] before withdrawals can be made).
3.Winnings derived from the Free Spins Bonus can be used to wager on the slot games listed below. Only these games will be applied to the wagering agreement/requirement at 100% of their value. Games: Blade, Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven Jackpot, Iron Man 3, Sherlock Mystery, The Incredible Hulk 50 Lines, Desert Treasure II, Funky Fruits Farm, Kong The Eighth Wonder Of The World, Sunset Beach, Thor The Mighty Avenger, Easter Surprise, Halloween Fortune, Piggies and the Wolf, The Avengers, Wolverine.
4.Free Spins at any time on demand; this is subject to general terms and conditions.
5.Multiple Free Spins bonuses may be granted. When this scenario occurs, the spins will be combined (i.e. a bonus with 5 spins and another bonus with 10 spins will be available as 15 Free Spins when choosing to play Free Spins), but will be shown separately. (See below screenshot for reference).
6.Subject to clause 4: Winnings from combined spins will be divided per bonus and will have to be wagered separately before withdrawals.
7.Free Spins are not real money. However, winnings after wager requirements are completed are real money and are available for withdrawal.
8.Player can locate his free spins in case issued upon login, (Player will receive a login message with details on which slots you can use your free spins, see clause 1 above)
9.In order to use free spins. Open any free spins compatible game from the Casino gallery in the poker client, an icon will appear in the game footer. Click the icon to reveal a menu and a SPIN button
Than simply launch one of the following games: Blade, Kong the Eighth Wonder of the World, Spider-Man: Attack of The Green Goblin from the Poker client –> Casino Gallery.
Poker First depositor?
Please note: First deposit bonus is only issued as a Bonus Money. The £/€/$10 Casino Side Games Bonus is only valid on the Casino Games tab of the William Hill Poker software.Click here for new depositors bonuses T&C's
All bonuses granted are subject to William Hill Poker's terms and conditions and William Hill Poker's bonus policy, which is based on the iPoker network bonus policy, for determining a player's lifetime bonus ratio.
(Note: the lifetime bonus amount does not include the player's redeemed first deposit bonus amount). Players can enquire about their bonus ratio through Customer Support.