|Click OK to download our free software while browsing the site.|
1. What do I have to do to install the new software?
2. What are the minimum system requirements to run the new software?
3. Who should I contact if I have any questions or need any advice?
4. Will I need to open a new account?
5. My account is locked, what should I do?
6. How do I make a deposit to my Poker account?
7. How do I transfer funds in/out of my Poker account through the Poker software?
8. Do you offer an Instant Play version of the client?
9 . Why should I open up a William Hill account?
10. What bonuses will you be offering?
11. How are bonus dollars redeemed?
12. What are beginners tables and will I be able to play on them?
13. How do I earn WH points?
14. How do I join the Loyalty Rewards program?
15. How do I check my current WH Point balance?
16. Where can I find out what Loyalty Rewards level I am on?
17. Where can I find out what Loyalty Rewards level I am on?
18. My account is in a different currency than $. How is the exchange rate calculated when I play?
19. How is rake calculated?
20. Can I play on more than one table at the same time?
21. How can I view my game history?
22. What is Disconnection Protection (DP)?
23. Can I play in my Country of Residence?
It couldn't be simpler to install the poker software – simply go to the website http://poker.williamhill.com/ca/index and click on the download button or CLICK HERE. The Poker software download will then start automatically as soon as the launch takes place.
When downloading the software for the first time, our Step by Step guide will help you through the installation process.
In order to experience and enjoy the full benefits of William Hill Poker software features, please ensure the minimum system requirements as listed below are met.
If you already have an existing account with William Hill, there is no need to set up a new one. All WH download software utilizes a shared login and wallet that allows you to play across all WH products. Simply download the poker software, to start playing.
Once in any of the William Hill software programs, click on the ‘Cashier’ button, choose your preferred deposit method and fill in the required information to make a deposit. This will complete the transfer of funds to William Hill Poker.
- Visit the Cashier
- Click Transfer
- Set the account you wish to transfer funds to and transfer using the drop down function (enter the amount you wish to transfer in the relevant box)
- Select Transfer Funds and your funds transfer is complete.
William Hill Poker will be introducing a Flash Client available soon.
Only at William Hill Poker can you find and take full advantage of added value promotions and tournaments including a wide range of William Hill exclusive offers and our leading Loyalty Program.
We have a number of different bonuses dependent on which Loyalty Rewards level you are currently playing at.
We have our New Player Bonus, First Depositors Freerolls, Refer a Friend Bonus, Casino Games Freerolls and a full compliment of Loyalty Rewards bonuses.
Check out the VIP Loyalty Rewards section for full information on player rewards and bonuses.
Bonus Dollars will be released automatically as real cash at a rate of $5 for every 350 pts earned. You can see how many bonus dollars you have left and how many WH Points are needed in order to redeem them by visiting the Cashier and selecting Poker Info followed by Bonuses.
Beginner’s tables are exclusive to players who have signed up in the previous 90 days. All players currently using our software will be classed as beginners for 90 days after first logging in to the new software.
You will find beginner only cash games and sit & go tournaments and will also be able to enter daily freerolls of which you can enter up to 4 in a 7 day period.
Points are awarded for all cash games and tournaments played. Points are accrued based on stake level, on contributed hands and tournament fees. You can find out about our new exclusive William Hill Points scheme and how points are awarded by Clicking Here.
You don’t need to do anything. As soon as you begin to play on real money tables you will begin to earn points. The more you earn each month the higher rewards level you will reach.
You are able to see your current WH Points balance if you visit the Cashier and select Poker Info and iPoints. From here you are also able to view how many points you need to maintain your current Loyalty Rewards level and how many you need in order to reach the next level.
Visit the Cashier and select Poker Info. Your Loyalty Rewards level is donated by a number of stars. Please note you will only see six stars in the software but don't worry if you reach a higher level as you will receive monthly updates as to what Loyalty Rewards level you are on.
We offer multi-currency tables with GBP and Euros too. Just select the currency you want to play with, within the Table Filters box.
The latest exchange rate is calculated every hour on a live feed. The exchange rate used when you enter a tournament or cash game is then fixed when the tournament finishes or you leave the cash table so you can never lose out on changing exchange rates.
Rake is based on contribution per hand (depending on stake levels). More information on rake limits can be found by Clickng Here.
For those of you who love to play multiple tables at the same time no problem we have a table resize functionality. While playing any game just select the icon in the top right hand corner next to menu. Any tables you are currently playing will be resized and arranged automatically.
- Visit the Cashier
- Select Poker Info
- Chose either Cash Table History or Tournament History
-Select the date range you wish to search between. Please note that you are only able to search a maximum 30 day period at any one time.
- Choose Show Sessions or Show Tournaments as applicable.
- Details of sessions or tournaments will be displayed.
- Select the relevant tournament / session and you will access a complete history broken down by hand number in which you can see a graphical representation of each hand you played.
At William Hill Poker, Hand Protection is in place to deal with the problem of internet connection loss during Poker hand play.
In the event that a player is disconnected while participating in a hand, they will be able to continue in the hand and participate in the showdown for an amount equal to that of the pot up until the point of disconnection.
In other words, the player will not be eligible to win more than the pot amount at the time of their last move while still connected. The same thing occurs when a player runs out of money mid hand.
Hand Protection is in place for genuine disconnections only. Any player deemed to misuse this protection by intentionally disconnecting, may:
- Forfeit any monies won
- Lose Hand Protection privileges
- Face expulsion from the site
Players must accept the risk of disconnections. They can and do occur. Cash tables with no hand protection measures in place are available for players who wish to use them at their own risk.
If your play is interrupted or ends abruptly, it is most likely that your internet connection to our server has for some reason failed. To resume play, simply reload the game in your browser and you should automatically be returned to your table.
Unfortunately, at the current time we are unable to accept Poker players from the following countries: Bulgaria
USA (including incorporated and unincorporated territories)
For all matters relating to Frequently Asked Questions or for general enquiries, our 24/7 Customer Services Team are ready to assist. Click here, to contact them.